Goleuwn ni Canhwyllau a weddïo
We light candles and pray
- Our communityLord, Thank you for walking with us through this difficult time. Be with those who feel isolated, help them to feel your love and comforting hand. Help us to care […]
- Covid-19 update for our churchesArdal Weinidogaeth Bro Gwydyr Ministry Area We are delighted that unlocking is beginning to happen and we look forward to getting back to public worship when this is possible. We […]
- RevivalThat every barrier to revival in our land of Wales be broken. That the ancient gates be opened wide that the King of glory might enter in. Betws y Coed, […]
- SabbaticalDear God please be with Stuart during his Sabbatical and let his journey be of benefit to his life. We will support him through prayer and look forward to his […]
- New LifeWith each new day, we all will pray with hope, to see the new life which surrounds us. The bee gently settles on the bright flowers of a small patch […]
- A Prayer for EasterMay each of us find the Peace & Love of our Risen Lord this Easter. It will seem strange to us all, but we pray together as one family that […]
- Prayers for the departedLord, soothe the souls of those who have lost loved ones in this wretched time. Hold us close to your heart. In his name we pray, Amen
- GratefulGrateful thanks for support and love shown by members of our Bro.
- RIP RichardMay he rest in peace – and rise in glory.
- ThanksWe give thanks for all those willing to help others
- For those sufferingGod in your mercy – Here our prayer
- For understandingPray for understanding of this virus situation and for strength
- For all CreationThanks for the flowers